Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Internet Censorship In Full Swing


Alert From Doug Hagmann --Internet Censorship In Full Swing--"Truth Squad" And Redefinition Of Morality In Full Operational Mode



June 25, 2012
Douglas J. Hagmann, Director

Northeast Intelligence Network
www.HomelandSecurityUS.com

Steve,


I’m starting this email to you by saying that I am upset, angry, and prepared to fight to the death, and not necessarily mine, against those who are engaged in silencing the truth. People need to know that the censorship battle against truth and Judeo-Christian morality is indeed on in full force. I now know this personally and professionally. I am sending this to you so you can get the word out to people before it becomes too late, and people must know that their day to be silenced is coming.

At 7:20 p.m. on Friday, 22 June 2012, I received the attached e-mail from our Internet Service Provider (ISP). As you can see, they have found the “content” of our web site in violation of their terms of service agreement and gave me 48 hours to move our site from their servers, or they will forcibly take our site down. The reason they gave was vague and not fully explained in their e-mail, so I called their abuse department for further details.

At 10:15 p.m. ET on Friday, 22 June, I spoke with an investigator in my ISP’s abuse department named XXXXXXXXX and asked for specific information about the nature of their complaint. I asked if it was a single complaint they received, or a series of complaints. I asked if they would identify the specific article or articles that spurred complaint(s). In short, I asked XXXXXXXXX to quickly review their file so I could be provided with answers. She stated that she had my file in front of her and said that there was not one specific article, but “it was the conclusion of the abuse department that the entirety of the my site contains published information they found to be morally objectionable.” After rephrasing the question in an effort to secure more specific information, the investigator finally became a bit short tempered and said that they made their decision and my site would be shut down for “morally objectionable content,” period. When I asked if they would provide me any information about the complainant, she said no. When I asked if the complaint originated from any law enforcement source, she was quiet, then said “that information is not in my records.” The call ended when she again stated I had 48 hours to leave their virtual property.

As anyone knows, it takes time, money and a lot of resources time to move a large site from one server to another. It takes about 48 hours to point the DNS alone, so I am looking at the possibility of down time. And, any monies paid to them, because of my alleged violation of their terms of service, remains with them and not refunded.

I immediately began to back up all of my files to begin the tedious process of moving my site. At 2:20 a.m., still upset that I was given no information about who or what is behind this, I called the ISP abuse department back and spoke with XXXX, who seemed to be a bit more friendly. I repeated my initial questions, and although he refused to provide any specific details, eventually told me to look at a specific article on my web site “for a clue.” The article he referenced was about Obama’s “truth teams.” He added that my site is ranked high in the U.S., and traffic to the site is brisk and increasing, which itself makes it a target as people are reading what is on [your] site and passing the information around. He then said “I cannot tell you anything more” and the conversation ended. I could tell, as the conversation was being recorded, that he was being very careful with his words, but his point was clear. I get it.

Steve, you warned about this happening, and were often scoffed at on political forums, self-professed Christian sites, so-called “survival websites” and by idiots in general who know nothing, or by hired guns of this Marxist regime. You and I are being vilified to this day by people who don’t have a clue about that which they write on internet forums or their own sites. Someday, when it is too late, they will experience this censorship, but who will hear their objections? No one will be left.

Since late last night, I’ve been working to find a web server outside the United States. I find that sad that I have to locate a hosting provider outside of my own country to convey truth within my own country, which has now become “morally objectionable”  to print. I will not be silenced, and I do not expect any downtime, but it’s going to take every waking hour to get the job done and the site secured. Truth must not be silenced.

People MUST understand, before it is too late, that they will feel the direct impact of this “Truth Team” that is out in full force, scouring for any “objectionable” information posted by private websites. Perhaps it’s already too late. Regardless, I will remain in the fight, relocate out of the reach of these despicable Marxists, and continue the battle until my last breath. Regardless, people need to wake up now. There might not be a tomorrow.

Doug


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know censorship is alive and well on the internet. It's alive and well right here on this site. When you click on post after you're done writing a comment a message appears saying that your message will appear after approval. If my message has to be approved, by anyone, that is censorship. If it isn't being censored once I click on "post" it should just pop right up, immediately; without delay for some outside approval.

John MacHaffie said...

These articles go worldwide into families homes. It is becoming a reference source for real time news on the net.

Vulgarity and negative demeaning comments will not be allowed. The integrity of this blog with my name on it will be maintained.

If you want to express yourself - don't do it as a fool.

I don't have time for fools.