Wednesday, June 13, 2012

G. Thomas Gulick Intel Updates

Ventura suggested that presidential candidates should be “required to wear a NASCAR racing suit” to “show who owns them”.

Good morning NexBoom Champions & selected few;

Getting a late start this early Wednesday, June 13, 2012. The attachment above is from "My Named - Jesse Ventura File" and not only is the interview worth saving for these history making times, so is the quote. This will go down in history as Willie Nelson & Alex Jones most talked about quote. Those of you that liked the "Lets Relax in Luck, Texas, will appreciate the attachment too. A little humor to spread during life's 'MELL OF A HESS' reality.

Only a select few are visiting on the porch via e-mail just west of Lizard Lick, North Carolina. We are going to sit for a spell and just talk bull this morning.

First, last evening I opened the can of worms regarding so much accuracy in parts of the strange happenings out in Michigan but no body count was my beef.
Was this a 'red flag' to bring on Martial Law? The tanks & helicopters were on railcars. Dropped off in California. Remember? Mineral, Virginia big boom! Remember?
Denver, Colorado big boom! Remember? San Antonio, Texas big boom! Remember? I still find it strange our HAARP & National weatherman, Dutch Since, did not
include a word in his daily messages. But he did. I missed it!  We did get this. . . 6/12/2012 -- Tornadoes and Hail breaking out = Midwest, North, South, and East at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRJxEii8v4&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=0&feature=plcp. I suggest you visit with Dutch and realize Public Records are being removed from our view. But Dutch is still able to make their software talk to us in total truth about the weather. Newcomers, note the following of other smart, savvy and well informed are showing up for his reports too. WHY SO MUCH RAIN? 6/10/2012 -- South to New England also Midwestern outbreak + next system coming

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS RADIATION HAPPENING - KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS -

6/8/2012 -- Indiana Michigan Radiation UPDATE -- Military, DHS, HAZMAT, Large Booms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwsVLmfZsxk&feature=bf_next&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

SUGGEST WE PAY ATTENTION TO MICHIGAN & INDIANA -

The New Madrin Fault? Just a reminder. We have been warned since March 11, 2011. Is this what is in the making? Why did the monitors get turned off at http://radiationnetwork.com/. Review the Radiation Chart and see why we sould be most concerned for our health. Most of you would not know if we that know had not told you. What's coming down? It's not just rain!


DO NOT ASK ME! DO YOUR HOMEWORK while we continue to do the hard work! I no longer use my compass. Do you know why? Then stop skimming and read! Stevie Wonder can see this coming! A few of us are on this like stink on a monkey. If you find the body count, let me know! I am deal or no deal. . . just the facts on this end! Those 'Mass Arrests" coming, be sure to let me know! No more of my time being spent on such. Are Fulford, Wilcock, Drake being used? Do your homework and let me know! I will tell you if your answer is right. Fair enough?

BOMBSHELL DROPPED FROM OUR REPORT NOW -

Really! I am suspect to what appears to be "duped" again and some really big names are being used to point out facts of their running with the bait of
"Mass Arrests" without reminding us " The Enemy Within - THEY control the courts so can stop any ruling anyway". It's no secret that I have been unable to buy into all of this so-called self-evident truth and no arrests. Who controls all of this? Is Fulford, Wilcock, Drake, and others being used? It's not my gut feeling, I am about to find out but details are not released from here until I know and understand more. But each of us should be suspect to all of this 'mass arrests' and 'new releases' B.S.. Wilcock is big time reporting
today. Let's always consider our sources. Always. Get it?

Since 2005 I have been on former Ambassador Leo Wanta and World Global Settlements until I am sick on my stomach! Pen name Christopher Story, Tim Russert and most recently Andrew Breitbart needs to be reckoned with. Then there is the Judge killed with the Congress Woman in Arizona. Court cases filed and now over two years old. Monte knows I am "spot on" and Joe D. knows too! Are we are being 'duped' with good information mixed with misinformation and disinformation. Yes! I regret I ever let others in my mind! Since 1985 my sources have always proven most reliable and I am returning to the pack I know I can trust. Ponder on the sources many of you repeat week after week. Nothing happens and the names published of those accused. Nothing happens. N.Y. Civil Case 8500 and nothing is happening since last November. I repeat, The Enemy Within remains in control. I do not see any mass arrests nor do I find any bodies to count in Michigan. Attorney General Eric Holder in as much
told Congress yesterday. . . . "Up your nose with a rubber hose" and sits on 'dare you to charge him with contempt' too. I rest my case! But do you get the message?

Suggest we stop chasing our tails and P.T.O.A. - " Protect Thy Own A _ _ ." This is not going to end well! It's all about derivatives! The quadrillion dollar Ponzi never to be matched in crimes of our lives! Bonds, Pensions, Retirements are about to be vaporized even if our John Wayne should happen to arrive. But I do not see John Wayne nor the fat lady about to sing! Like it or not, I am going to lay the facts on you. Always!

If you think I am wrong; I will respect your thinking. But if you know and understand I am wrong; then I Lizard Lick, North Carolina double dog
dare you to prove it! That's only reasonable. Now let's get off the porch and join in the hunt for the self-evident truth. And by the way. . . are you mad yet? Let's get Mr. Beale mad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q. Four minutes. Just do it!

For you newcomers, I am not crazy but a lot of crazy things are happening. Read the books as suggested. Educate yourself. Time is not on our side
any longer. Motto = Be Prepared. How? As you can tell, a few of us are working on it.

Let's go fishin,

Gerry

G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to be an army of one. We need to read every thing,listen to everyone.Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.The enforcement arm is the problem.Without idiots to enforce the statutes that are obviously criminal the sociopaths would have no power. We have the obligation to enforce the law by resisting the law breakers.We need to be of one mind yet remain individuals.trying to organize is an invitation to be destroyed.Resisting one at a time by 20,000,000 will render them impotent. May GOD bless all that resist!