Friday, June 8, 2012

DEBRA LOWE 6/8/12


6/8/12
All of those that have remained planted in Me are experiencing a deeper attachment of the roots. You will begin to see growth in yourself that you did not think that you would ever see. You will bloom into that great tree where many will come to for the shade and food to sustain and aid them. Many of you out of desperation have latched onto Me and have found a revelation of your God as Father and Lover of your soul. Again, you are reminded that everything that you have endured have been for your growing. I have allowed you to be tested and tried for I knew that you were going to come forth stronger and more committed and dedicated to Me and to the destiny that I have ordained. You are like David who was on the backside of the desert, where it looked like no one saw his potential, value, or destiny. Yet, when the time was right I called him from the place of obscurity and anointed him afresh and anew. Still none could see the worth of him, but I was just bringing him out, so that I could take him to his starting place, to propel him. I set him up in the sight of man, so that all could see his unusual faith and trust in Me. He was able to defeat the giant in his way, and establish My presence in the midst of My people who had lost sight of Who I Am.

Today I have been raising you as a strong tree on the backside of the desert, unknown to man, yet fully known to Me. I have allowed you to grow in your trust and faith in Who I Am to you. You will step up to the line, fully prepared to defeat the giant in your land before your people, causing them to know that I Am God. They will see and know that I Am your God and many will come to you, because I Am lifted high by you. Your life and your voice will cause many of my children who have lost sight of Who I Am to renew their love.

There is now an Esther anointing upon many of My children. You have been brought to the kingdom for such a time as this, to bring to lost and dying world deliverance and enlargement to My people. You humbled yourself and stayed in the place of preparation. You never tried to get ahead or out of line. You have been one that kept the peace, but now it is brought to your door. The boldness of your God is rising up in you to declare the Kingdom and speak of the glories of your Father. You will cry loud and not spare for you recognize that it is imperative to herald.

The spirit of John the Baptist has risen to cry, "prepare the way of the Lord". Just as there were many who came seeking to be cleaned, there will be many that will come as My children arise from the places of slumber, preparation, and testing, and flow together as a mighty river. Yes, awakening for the time is at hand! This is not the time to go back to the things that once held your attention and gaze, no, you can not go back to the old way of business. For many have said, "it has been a long time since I said I would return." Remember I Am not slack concerning My promise, I Am longsuffering allowing as many as would to come to repentance. Stay the steady path that I set before you and do not veer off course. I will come to all that are looking for My appearance. Stay prepared and ready for your set time!

"For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14)

"The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people’s conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance." (2 Peter 2:9)

No comments: